Linoleum

Well there's a strange thing.  I was thinking about how I should resurrect my blog to record my art projects and signed in to make a post.  What did I find?  Not much as its nearly been a year since I last posted!  So what has kept me from posting?  Many things including me signing up for an art and design course,  something I have wanted to do for years but like my blogging have always found reasons to put off.  However unlike my blog my art has progressed at a more successful rate and I am about to complete my first project - Canopies, Contrasts, Curves and Contours.

Canopies, Contrasts, Curves and Contours



In a couple of weeks project number two will begin and I am starting to feel quite excited about it. I've even bought a new sketch book.  I decided some weeks ago on a theme. Well if I'm honest the idea just sort of popped into my head one Saturday morning whilst having a long lie in.  I don't know where it came from but there it was unfurling like a roll of linoleum - yes LINOLEUM!  And because the project is going to require some research I thought it might be a nice idea to record it in a blog.

Comments

Popular Posts